Sunday, September 11

Next Stop - Aberdeen

For all the days of counting, the many hours wasted tossing n turning on my bed, or idling in cyberspace - It's finally here. The departure at the airport wasn't as emotional as i had pictured it to be. Countless times did i replay the scene in my head, just so that i could prep myself. Well, 'thankfully' for the baggage issue, the stress helped dull the senses. So little time to immerse into the hard fact. In the end, i had to entrust my beloved guitar to my dearest girl. *Hazel, hug it to sleep every night!

Well, she was the only one (duh.) that managed to put me into tears. With love, pain, and her awesome calender surprise! I'm gonna remind myself everyday, how many more days before i will feel her soft skin...

But time wasn't really on my side, neither were my kanchiong parents. I rmb Keet Yeng's first departure was pretty hectic too, having to offload some campbell soup to meet the weight limit. But I, was conned but the British Airway customer service lady. Never mind, i've learnt, and after 5 years, i will be a master!

We were clearly overpacking. This is probably a third of the arsenal.
Hence, we clearly had problems fighting them all into the car in Aberdeen.

HopScotch (The Red Bunny) told me that he had to come!
Apparently, he is scottish O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment