Monday, September 5

Operating on Adrenaline

I see where i get most of my habits from. After our family gathering, i was crazy enough to stay up with the cousins till 7am. And before i went to bed, after the sun rose, i noticed my mom was awake. Apparently, she have yet to sleep too. Even better, she wasn't planning to as she browsed through her office stuff on the laptop. Respect, my mom pwned me.
I think my mom believes "Sleep is for the weak" too.
I think some of my family/relatives are vampires. At 9-11pm after dinner, we feel so darn lethargic that we are so convinced that we are gonna sleep before midnight. Somehow, a refreshing shower or the Internet will pull us through till midnight. It's midnight, the fatigue is gone, and now we can't sleep. There's the endless browsing of cyberspace or work, and next moment we realise dawn has broken. It all awkwardness, we sleep, even though we know we aren't gonna wake up on the schedule that awaits.

And i can't study in the day. Thankfully Scotland has four seasons, with about 70% darkness in winter. Hence, increased productivity.

Over the past 2 days, i've meet 3 groups of ppl i treasure a lot. JC schoolmates, Cathigh bros, and relatives. I feel really bad for taking so much time from Hazel. She needs to study, she has so many commitments to settle. I shouldn't be bogging her down.

So little time. My final weekends are over. I had my last lunch, supper and dinner respectively. I'm 4 days away. Denial, but packing has to begin. I'm excited, after not having studied for so long. And finally, to be able to study something that i like and know that i will fall in love with. But dreading, for there's so much to leave behind. I can't believe this is happening still.

No comments:

Post a Comment