Friday, November 4

Lost...

Formative exams just finished. I wonder whether am i study too in-depth. Because in the end the questions that were ask were either really straight forward, or so minor (though on the notes), that i missed them. I really hope it's just for this module - Science of Medicine. The basic chemistry and biology is really boring, and hard to relate to medicine. But i guess this is a stepping stone for all medics.

Today i woke up not knowing what to do. A feeling so familiar. I recall getting up from my own bed, looking out from the 13 story, and just wonder which of my favourite hawker food should i have for lunch. I was really tempted to install a game, PC or PSP. I miss playing games. But i enjoy spending all the free time just chitchatting with hall friends. Everybody has been so awesomem, though there are always a few thorns amongst the bush.


Karma always seem to find its way around to give u a smack on the back too. It's really funny though. One moment you are complaining about somebody to your friends, and next moment you realise u gotta work with that particular someone. This has happened 3 times for myself haha.

Oh home oh home how i miss you. UK is always full of great stories, of being a 1st world country, with awesome service, cheap shopping and living. But so far, im getting more of the ugly side of UK. I wonder whether Aberdeen is a bad representation of UK as a whole though.

No comments:

Post a Comment