Tuesday, August 16

Portal: The Flash Game

I'm a fan of Valve's 3D puzzle game, Portal. And when i had my taste of Portal, i couldn't stop. Then it was Portal 2, such an intricate design and storyplot. Unexpected twist and crazy puzzles that sent the character (Chell) flying through a gigantic 3D environment. And when portal 2 ended with its epic story, then there was Portal: The Comic. NOT ENOUGH!

Thanks to my great friend, Uzzy. Who has been recommending games, finally found Portal: The Flash Game. And unknowingly, it had sucked 3hours from me. Sitting through all 40 levels in a single seating, i did it :D But i blame u Uzzy, for stealing my sleep again :P HAHA. On the brighter side, i'm adjusting to GMT +1.

Now i can get my cake. Yum. No Firey furnace awaits me

No comments:

Post a Comment