Monday, February 13

Too many eggs in my basket?

Should i put all my eggs into the basket, and hang them outside my window so that i can 'refrigerate' them?
What if the wind blows, and one falls out? or even worse, the whole bag falls?

Formative test for respiratory module coming up this thursday, less than a week behind - but that is still a fair bit.
Community course poster, oh why oh why do we have this... gotta meet the deadline the group set. Should i put it aside? It's not even graded!

Acapella competition in a month time. The group that i joined, Aberpella, to be honest, is still really young. Not sure why the president is so eager to take part in the competition, despite being only formed less than a year ago. We are still struggling to get coordinated. Only recently did we sort out our musical directions, that with me ending doing an arrangement for one of their songs! I don't even have any actual music background... But seems like nobody else is doing anything about it... But nevertheless, it's a great bunch of people to sing with :) I feel a sense of belonging.

And best of all, research opportunity from my Regent. I am so fortunate to have such a helpful mentor who love students. He offer me (and my fellow regentee) an opportunity to do a poster presentation at the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons forum! Well, the catch is, that the deadline for the abstract in a week time, and it has to be decent enough to be selected! 250 words suddenly seems like a 3000 words essay. There's the pressure to make something decent, so that i don't end up embarrassing myself before respectable surgeons and doctors.

So, are there too many eggs in the basket? I think so. It is gonna be one heck of a ride, but it's all gonna be worth it.
ps.: i really have a bag of eggs hanging outside my window too

No comments:

Post a Comment